After a great investigative investigation, the henna place professionals give you secrets, tips and tricks on henna and plant coloring!If henna attacks hair much less than chemical staining, it is better to be informed about its properties before using it.
Henna is a product of North African origin; it comes from the leaves of a small shrub.This plant has a dye that is known to, among other things; give a mahogany hue to the hair. There is also neutral henna that does not stain.
To color the hair with henna
Before experiencing the henna on the heads definitely take advice from professionals.
Why make henna?
In addition to its coloring, henna cleanses and purifies the scalp and regulates the sebum of fatty roots. It also gives volume, thickness to fine hair, strengthens and sheaths the hair fiber, provides shine to the hair and protects it from external aggressions.The henna orange-red tinted molecule mixes with keratin to surround the pigments of the hair. That’s why color varies from person to person.
Unlike chemical staining, henna is deposited on the hair without covering the shell. It is for this reason that the natural color of your hair will always be visible by transparency.
How to prepare his henna?
Henna powder should be put in a salad bowl; hot water poured in and mixed with a wooden or silicone utensil (whisk or spoon). Avoid metal utensils because of oxidation.Henna preparations are sometimes greener than other colors! It does not have the same taste as the cake dough!
How much powder and water should you use?
The amount varies depending on your length and your hair thickness.What you should know is that the consistency should look like that of a cream, neither too liquid nor too compact!It can vary from 50g to 200g of henna according to the scalps. As for the water, it’s up to you to measure so that the result is unctuous.
What can you add in your henna preparation?
To give your henna a touch of nutrition and hydration, there are several possibilities:
- You can put one or more vegetable oils or Aloe Vera gel (1 or 2 tablespoons).
- It is possible to incorporate essential oils (to avoid if you are pregnant, if you breastfeed or if you are in the presence of a young child) to stimulate the growth and beautify the hair.
- It may seem surprising but you can also put preferably flavored yoghurt. So the henna will feel a little less grass cut, your hair will be more hydrated and this tip will help you during the application of the product.
- Honey and glycerin also work; it’s up to you to see what you prefer and what suits you best.
- And adding lemon juice at the end of the preparation helps to fix the pigments.
If you need mulberrytravel , then the team of professionals from mulberrytravel is here to help you.